Need feedback on my store, please be honest

Solved
Christyfashions
Tourist
6 0 1

i'm looking for opinions on how my store is setup, what improvements that i'd need to make it better, my store link is https://riverangel312.myshopify.com

Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

This is an accepted solution.

@Christyfashions  your store is perfect looks and awesome you need to adjust a few things that I am mention in the picture. please do not big logo put small logo bit smaller will give you a great look.

2 make effective navbar and remove unneccessories space below and upper side of the menus 

3 add a review on every product page so ppl can trust and buy your product.

4 Do smart marketing to drive sales. I can help you out with the marketing I am doing for the last 1 year. 

improvement.JPG

MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi,

Looks great store

I recommend to make the navBar sticky for easy navigation,

Also make the height and with of the main image on home page 80%

And also add add to cart button for products on homepage

0 Likes
Christyfashions
Tourist
6 0 1

can't afford to buy any services right now

0 Likes
Christyfashions
Tourist
6 0 1

can't afford to buy any services right now

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Christyfashions i am not giving you services so no worries you already bought a booster theme i know. btw please add .com domain before starting your advertising to drive sales. i am sending you an inbox message to checkout how your video should look like when you sell something through advertisement.

0 Likes
Christyfashions
Tourist
6 0 1

i'll be using christyfashions.com when i do any advertising

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Christyfashions thats is perfect. fish you best of luck

0 Likes
Christyfashions
Tourist
6 0 1

thank you for the suggestions, i made some changes to my store due to the suggestions

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Christyfashions can you please mark it as a solution? solution completed. do it on my post so I will earn some rank. if you think that i helped you. 

0 Likes