Hello, Looking to get feedback on my store 

www.adorehomedecors.com

Thank you

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1913 37 233

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your store, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> "Continue shopping" button under cart page not working check it.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
AdoreDecors
Tourist
5 0 0

Great, Thank you very much, must have been you that added to cart recently!

I will apply and provide feed back!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Adore Decors, 

Following points would definitely help optimize your store:

• Use a "free shipping bar" to promote your store shipping offers.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • Remove the "search bar" from above the footer links as it is present both on the "top right of header" and "footer" as well.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @AdoreDecors 

Congratulations on your store page! I absolutely loved your catalog. Got me hooked for a while there:P

Your website is quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Since your product line is very cute,I was very interested to know who the team members are and what's their thought when they made the store. I think you could add it to the about us section. It'll give a very personal touch to your store which your shoppers can connect with.
  3. I found it a bit hard to find what your shipping policy would be. It'll be good to add this to the footer section.
  4. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

1251A7DE-10C4-4741-9CC1-2A6801516233_4_5005_c.jpeg3BB1367E-9C95-415F-B614-BDD730677BDD_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
AdoreDecors
Tourist
5 0 0

Wow everyone has been awesome, what a great community, thank you for all the feedback I will definitely update my site and follow your guide lines. Thank you so much everyone

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
40 2 10

Hi there! I think your store is well designed and organized. It's pretty good! your products are cool also. I just have one recommendation. You should consider adding some more reviews to your store. It can help build trust for your items to attract more customers to order. You can use review apps in App Store to do that. Personally I use Ali Reviews . This app can import multiple user reviews at once, then you can filter good reviews to highligt your products. You can also send automated up sell email to get more orders using this app. Your store is great, should think about using more tools to help optimize your conversion rate! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
Alex_Schamenek
Tourist
7 0 3

Your logo doesn't line up with your menu items.  Crop it down.  That should make your menu look not so big.

Alex_Schamenek
Tourist
7 0 3

Also your images are huuuuge!  Your page looks decent on mobile.  But have you visited your store on desktop?  On other people's computers?  You can't use the same image for desktop as you do for mobile.  You need to customize your store for desktop AND mobile.