Need feedback on my store

Solved
houseofkalart
Tourist
6 0 3

www.houseofkalart.com 

I have my store up for 6 months now, very less traffic and no conversion. I noticed that people rarely go beyond the landing page. What can I do that will encourage them to explore the website. Is anything missing? 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @houseofkalartThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

- Add a title to this section as 'Our Collection'. 

AiTrillion_0-1624534329048.png

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action 'Shop Now' on it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_1-1624534629113.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To add the above engagement & marketing tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @houseofkalart 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Fill that gap with customer reviews
Screenshot (65).png

As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature on both product and home page to promote your store by your customers.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Hi @houseofkalart 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 97.000+ active Shopify merchants.

I have just explored your website and I realized some plus points of your website:

• Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional
  • Having a creative section about your brand story, which helps customers understand more about your business via Youtube video

However, I would like to make some suggestions so that your store could have more traffic and the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

First and foremost, you should check your store speed here, and improve which parts now cause low page speed. Per checking, your website score is 27. I regret to say it is lower than expected.

PageFly_0-1624546691942.png

1. Home page

Make menu sticky: This helps customers save their time to reach out to the menu whenever they need.

Navigation bar: If every navigation text lines on 1 row, it would be better I think

PageFly_1-1624546691958.png

Bigger search bar: This can help your customer easily find out what they are looking for. Now, the search icon is not outstanding enough. Furthermore, there are some icons which are hidden by the “sign up” button. Please place it somewhere much more suitable

PageFly_2-1624546691749.png

Slideshow

The slideshow here is not autoplay and not auto rewind, or maybe because the autoplay speed is so slow that the customers might think there is nothing to explore and then skip. Moreover, the slideshow should have a CTA button, “Buy now” for example, so that your customers know what to do next if they want to buy your products. I think you should choose a featured image of high quality and display it on each slide as well

PageFly_3-1624546692577.png

Paragraph

This paragraph seems to be easily overlooked. You should design it more aesthetically instead if you want to deliver your unique values to the customers.

PageFly_4-1624546691836.png

CTA buttons

CTA buttons - like “Add to cart” help you increase the conversion rate, so please bear in mind to insert it anywhere you want the customer to take actions. This should be applied on the Ear, Neck, Hand Accessories as well

PageFly_5-1624546692693.png

Testimonials

I highly recommend that this testimonial section should be adjusted in size 

PageFly_6-1624546692786.png

2. Product Page

PageFly_7-1624546692586.png

There is a redundant space you should remove as I captured above. And, I think it would be better if the description has smaller font size, so the customer will not be soaked in texts.

Besides, you should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name. 

Last but not least, I think you should add "featured callout" image or "lifestyle" image about your product, especially the accessories worn by human. Thus, the customers are able to imagine how to mix and match your products with their costumes.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE it and mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

houseofkalart
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you so much AiTrillion, you have given me such practical and useful feedback and insight. I will make the necessary changes. Thanks again. Will check the app.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @houseofkalart,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! Sorry to hear your sales aren't where you had hoped. I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

house-kalart-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

LOCAL
Your main issue is you need sales so here is what I would do if I was in your position.

I’d start local.

I’d connect with other small handmade businesses in my area and ask if they want to collaborate to put together gift baskets. You’d add one of your products, they might add a candle or a handmade card, another person might add a bath bomb, etc. 

I’d post online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

I’d also approach local gift shops and flower shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.

With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store.

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos of you making your products. You could either make them tutorials, teaching others how to make your products, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be tips and tricks, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.

It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

houseofkalart
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you AiTrillion for taking the time out to review my site. You have some practical feedbacks. I will implement these. Thank you.

houseofkalart
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you for the feedback, rewards is something we did not think about. Will look into it. Thank you once again.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

@houseofkalart, you're welcome. Glad to hear that you liked the feedback. 

If you need any help with the app setup, feel free to email at support@aitrillion.com. I would like to tell you that we provide free app setup to our customers.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
houseofkalart
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you for your detailed feedback back Pagefly. We shall look in all the suggestions. The very very valuable ones.

0 Likes