Need feedback on my store.

Highlighted
Pathfinder
274 4 10

I know I have posted several times, I have used everyone advice. I would like a fair, honest and full review of my store thank you. here is my store or new store for others. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 2 4

Hey there

We can not review your store. We can just say that there are no functional errors on the store and working fine. That's all we can say.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

After spending few minutes on your product page and I have some comments for you. Hope that thay may be useful for you.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 15.57.35.png

1.Your product image should have at least 5 images to be properly evaluated and you can follow by these rules:

- Your product image should provide with its surrounding and give it in a context for customer easy to visualize how it will be on a real person

- Your image should show from a few different angles for customer to have an overview of it

2. Product Price should be more attractive by increasing the font-size and change the color of it.

3. Customer Reviews should be move outside of product's variant and description. New user will have more trust by observing others reviews and it will make your conversion rate booster.

There are few things I want you to improve on your Product page. By the way I found this article has many best practices of product page that may useful for you.

Cheer!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. 

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: Homepage could be better and more organized.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage new customers.

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 44%. It should be above 65-70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate. 

scr.png

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channel to reach more customers. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
136 5 33

Hey @TheStripesInMe , welcome to the Shopify family!

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty store. After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversions by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Your homepage is too cluttered right now, you can have customized features on your homepage and the rest can be categorized in another page. This reduces the clutter on the website. 
6. Blogging regularly about your business, industry, product, or customer lifestyle will naturally increase your search keywords. Being intent on your words will only increase results.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster. ( Attaching one of your product image as a reference)

image_png1276307507.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 31 105

Hey 

Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

2. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer. And make sure they open up on a new tab and not the same browser tab as your store. 

3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

4. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

6. You can move the contact links from your main navigation menu. You already have it on your footer. You don't need it in both the places. 

7. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes