I bought this site last July thru exchange. I get traffic but very very little to non sales. I’ve ran fAcebook ads but no sales. I’ve added google analytics, pop up email newsletter sign up, added more descriptions to new products, etc.
I need help figuring out what is wrong and what I need to improve on. Any help is appreciated.
the store is Wrexil.com
I have a few comments about your site
First, you did a really good job at making the breadth of your products categories appeal in the navigation. Would be great if the sticky navigation has your brand logo, and the logo image must have click action back to your homepage wherever your visitors landed at.
One plus point here is you have lots of lively and bespoke images. That looks professional and your visitors sure will love it.
However, the search icon of your page is nowhere to be found when scrolling down, the search bar is really important for visitors to find what they want when they're not familiar with your site. Make your search has a field, with border, or make it sticky in the same area with menu navigation.
Instead of showing a lot of separate products in your home, I believe showing the different category would help visitors easy to find what they need.
2. Product page
This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance would be helpful. Product Price should have a different color. Compared prices and Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.
Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.
3. You're missing About Us page
This is where you give your customers the trust, please add these to your menu navigation.
You should add Media content such as images, video can help your page more lively, and also, using Heading and Subheading proper to point out your thought, only paragraph, plain text is not enough.
You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.
If you have more question about store personalization or technical question, you can drop your message in this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...
Hope you find this helpful,
In order to convert "traffic into sales", you need to keep the customers engaged.Even, "minor glitches" can affect the store performance adversely. Pay attention to these few points below to improve:
May the luck favors you with plenty of sales! All the best.
Hey @Wrexil, store looks great and you have an amazing collection. Here are some improvements that you need to do:-
1. The header menu should not be at the bottom of the slider images. Place it below the logo.
2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
-Newsletter sign up box
- Instagram Feed
Some marketing tools that you need to add which will help you to get conversions by engaging your visitors:-
1. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @Wrexil ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Your home page contains lot of products listed which is unnecessary. You can create sections like Featured Collection and list a few products under that if needed.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
6. Some products are missing with a detailed product description.
7. Use the same font for the whole website.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add Buy Now button in product pages which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have 200 results indexed by Google. But your website has 241+ pages. Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!