Need feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 1 1

I bought this site last July thru exchange. I get traffic but very very little to non sales. I’ve ran fAcebook ads but no sales. I’ve added google analytics, pop up email newsletter sign up, added more descriptions to new products, etc. 

I need help figuring out what is wrong and what I need to improve on. Any help is appreciated.

the store is Wrexil.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Wrexil,

I have a few comments about your site

1. Homepage

First, you did a really good job at making the breadth of your products categories appeal in the navigation. Would be great if the sticky navigation has your brand logo, and the logo image must have click action back to your homepage wherever your visitors landed at.

fb5.png

One plus point here is you have lots of lively and bespoke images. That looks professional and your visitors sure will love it.

However, the search icon of your page is nowhere to be found when scrolling down, the search bar is really important for visitors to find what they want when they're not familiar with your site. Make your search has a field, with border, or make it sticky in the same area with menu navigation.

Instead of showing a lot of separate products in your home, I believe showing the different category would help visitors easy to find what they need.

2. Product page

This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance would be helpful. Product Price should have a different color. Compared prices and Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.

Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.

3. You're missing About Us page

This is where you give your customers the trust, please add these to your menu navigation.

You should add Media content such as images, video can help your page more lively, and also, using Heading and Subheading proper to point out your thought, only paragraph, plain text is not enough.

You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.

If you have more question about store personalization or technical question, you can drop your message in this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers.

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 0
I am completely agree with the feedback. I also want to mention that you have a brand store, clothing niche is very saturated and for getting sales in this niche you have to market your brand so people can trust and they can proceed to buy from you.

Focus on your branding and marketing, it takes money when you build a brand but in this niche you have to follow the path.

Also research your products properly and list one by one while doing testing. Find out best products and test those products. Don't run ads for all the products, target winning ones.

Work on your ad creative and copy of the store that converts.

I hope this will help you!
Thank You!❤️🙌
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Wrexil,

In order to convert "traffic into sales", you need to keep the customers engaged.Even, "minor glitches" can affect the store performance adversely. Pay attention to these few points below to improve:

• A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • The addition of the "Instagram gallery" near the footer helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  • Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • Any site can only be considered "trustworthy", provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  • Testimonials are proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the luck favors you with plenty of sales! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Wrexil, store looks great and you have an amazing collection. Here are some improvements that you need to do:-

1. The header menu should not be at the bottom of the slider images. Place it below the logo. 

Screenshot (233)_LI.jpg

2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

- Instagram Feed

Some marketing tools that you need to add which will help you to get conversions by engaging your visitors:-

1. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

3. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 25 98

Hi @Wrexil ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Your home page contains lot of products listed which is unnecessary. You can create sections like Featured Collection and list a few products under that if needed. 

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

6. Some products are missing with a detailed product description. 

7. Use the same font for the whole website. 

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

9. Add Buy Now button in product pages which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have 200 results indexed by Google. But your website has 241+ pages. Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic.  To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes