Hey Winkel Deal,
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Hi, @WinkelDeals welcome to Shopify family,
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo is not visible and the placement can be changed from the center to the top left as people will memorize the brand because people are habituated reading from left for right.
2. The header menu has to be placed above the landing menu. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Hello @WinkelDeals ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Personally, landing page, shrink the Facebook like, put it to the footer.
Collection pages, get some spacing between the images, reduce the size of the images, they all just blend in to one.
I really struggle with them, far too many images on one page, and I have no idea what they relate to.
Drop the giant image at the top of the page, get a slideshow instead so a customer can click and scroll the images, by the time I got to the bottom, did I want to scroll all the way back to the top to see the options again.
That way, when I select a style for instance on the vertigo shirts, I may notice which one selected, put that image to the side of the selection.
Honestly, I was selecting one, and like, what option is that, what shirt, then noticed, as I had to scroll down, the image was changing above.
Add names to the image, unless I'm missing something, it looks like guess work to pick the design (Even opening the image, and looking at the file name gave me no clues)?