Need feedback on single product store, over 200 sessions but still no sales or even add to carts?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey folks!

I've been changing quite a few things with my store that sells silicone lids and I think I've improved it quite a bit. I've optimised loading times and my marketing, changing who I'm targeting. I started marketing two days ago and still no conversions. Here's my website: 

geteverfresh.net

Lemme know what you guys think and if you have any tips!

Thanks so much :)

I'd like to stress that I haven't even had any add to carts so far so that's my main issue I believe

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
Our team was just looking at your website, and we truly like how you put the effort with your design and making it look like a top notch website.

Our team of designers belive this website/company can make a minimum of $400,000 in sales within 5 months EASILY!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it! 

However, despite the fact that I believe I've found an audience that should be quite interested in the product, none of them are deciding to add to the cart, do you have any ideas that would remedy this? Please let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
Contact us at 877-230-6112. One of our designers are waiting on your call to assist you with this situation. We don't want to share our secrets for everyone to see.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey there thanks for the offer but seeing as how you've said this to 5 other people it's kinda absurd, I just posted this for general tips not to get a paying service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
We understand. One main tip is your content! Even when something is low cost, people want to know why they should by from your company along with better product description. When you make a one product website, you need to look like the expert of that product. Our team believes the reason why your website isn't making money is because the lack of showing your viewers extreme STRONG knowledge in your product.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks for this feedback, I'll work on this! :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hello

Love your website, just love the products! You have free shipping so you need to shout it out! You need to add your telephone number so clients can contact you. No social media page, not showing menu bar on the landing page. Plus the theme colour is too dark

Let me know if I can help you with anything

Dee

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks, I'll try to see what I can do about that then! Also I'm already shouting out "FREE shipping" on my landing page and product page, is that not enough?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1
Yes I agree. Especially for a single product store, a phone number is essential. Google up 1800 number for sale. There's tons of services that offer 30 day free trial on 1800#
1 Like