I'm new at this. I took a course and created a one product store for bodyshapers, and I'm running fb ads to it. I get lots of engagement and lots of add to carts costing me about $2.80 per ATC, but no sales. I even get some people that initiate check out, but don't go through with it.
I have an app that follows-up with abandoned carts, but that hasn't helped. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the website that is deterring people form purchasing and I could really use some expert feedback please.
Website is Fabfalcon.com, but I'm running my ads directly to the product page at https://fabfalcon.com/products/fabfalcon%E2%84%A2-body-shaper-with-booty-lift.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Hope you're doing well and safe.
I can understand. This has to be a difficult situation to be in. But I would like to congratulate you for creating your store. Your products and photography along with the store design looks great. Just a few tweaks and turns, I think you'll be able to reach your desired results in no time!!
I do have a few suggestions for you, I so hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Homepage: It’s pretty busy. Do you use heatmaps to see where people click and scroll on your page? I would highly suggest running a heatmap to see where people are clicking.
2. Make your logo and main navigation bar a little more prominent.
3. I would remove the contact links in the main navigation. You already have them in the footer. You don't need them in both places.
4. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
5. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
6. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
7. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site.
8. Connect yourself all through social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising.
9. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.