I had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Review count(under product page) not working check it.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Otherwise great work you have done on your website.
The store is quite well-maintained.Look into the following below listed tips and apps for making it look even better:
I hope your store suceeds and achieves new heights.
I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 16%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.
Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
I've taken a look at your store. Its looking awesome! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. The social media icons given in Contact us page, Home page email newsletter section etc are incorrect/broken. Redirect to your store's correct social media accounts. If you don't have social media accounts, create accounts at least in Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc and include only those icons where you've accounts.
3. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
6. No need to add the email Newsletter section in both Home page and footer. Keep only the one in the footer.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Are you really a newbie??? Because your site looks like you have been in Ecom for a couple of years now. It is truly a pleasure to browse around your site :)
The design, logo, colors, layout, photos are all looking very professional. However, there are a couple of things functionality-wise that I would change/add:
1. Add product descriptions. You want them to be full and detailed, with keywords included. Product title and product description directly affect SEO
2. Fix the Wishlist page, it is showing 404. Broken links are also not good for your SEO and for Google indexation overall
3. Offer a small perk for subscribing to newsletter
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Review app, Wishlist and a Social Sharing. And Growave has all of them along with Rewards, Referral, Instagram and Social Login.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3