Need feedback

3 0 0

Can someone help me with my conversation rate because right now it is about .5%. Is there something I am missing when I look at my store?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @citylimitny,

Could you post a link to your website please?

Thanks - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @citylimitny 

Few Suggestions 

I think you need more images of people wearing your products. 

Home Page: I'd flow this little better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials (3-4) 
  • Popular Products (4-8)
  • Something Interesting 
  • Instagram Feed 

Product Page: I think you need to put little bit of work in here. 

• Better Descriptions (I'd also not use red writing) 
  • Testimonials 
  • Similar Items 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar

Overall pretty good job. I'll also email over some information that will really help you out. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey @citylimitny 

About the store:-

1. You should add attractive slider images in above the fold of the homepage with a call to action on it. 

2. After displaying the collection, you can give product recommendations. By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data. You can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

For conversions, here are the things you can do:-

1. Add a loyalty program, it will help you to entice your customers and convert them into paying customers. A loyalty program helps in increasing conversion and retention rate. 

2. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

3. Also, you can add a referral program. It also helps in creating brand awareness and increases conversions. When the product or a brand is referred by a friend then it increases the trust for the product or a brand and the purchase is made. 

For more advice on how you can increase conversions and how you can implement these strategies. Feel free to ask.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes

@citylimitny wrote:

https://citylimitny.com/

Thanks @citylimitny. I've had a quick look...

It's not immediately clear to me what you sell, what you stand for, what's unique about your store, etc. I would use the main banner image to really set the tone for your site. People should be able to glance at it and give a pretty accurate description of what you sell.

Are you selling your own products? Or a specific brand (I see Champion appears to be your main brand)?

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 3 2

The first thing I noticed is that you don't have a favicon. Small thing, I know, but could potentially make your store looks unprofessional.

The second thing, and this is just a feeling, but there's nothing special in your store. Nothing particularly attractive, I'm not sure who are you trying to sell to. 

Other than that, I think the store functions well overall. Maybe you need to dig deeper into your marketing by doing things like identifying the buyer's persona for example. 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @citylimitny 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

You might consider adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes