I am new here at Shopify Community and I am happy to be part of the community. I have been getting a lot of traffic in my store but no orders. Kindly check out my store and let me know what I need to adjust or change. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Congrats on your store, you have a great collection of products on your page. I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products, the landing page lacks the first impression appeal to the users, because it does not look like a modern website with the animations and interactive bit.
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. a good starting picture of the product that matches the page and adding a slideshow to it can uplift the page visually and also add offer banners and product sale details to enhance the user experience
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel, the store needs to be more friendly to the user
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit
6. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this
7. add a good blog and testimonial page to help the user understand products better and it would help in building the trust factor.
8. Add an FAQ page to help users who have confusion on the ability of the page and provide good customer support as well.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
I think you need to add a few things to make your store more trustworthy for visitors. I have a few observations to add:
That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
What kind of targeting are you using on FB? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.
It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
I’ve written a blog around reducing bounce rates and increasing conversion (sales). It might be of help to you, linking it here.
I hope it helps.
Hello, I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.
Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.
I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.
The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.
Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.
Therefore i suggest this to you.
Hope i helped you.