I am new here at Shopify Community and I am happy to be part of the community. I have been getting a lot of traffic in my store but no orders. Kindly check out my store and let me know what I need to adjust or change. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hi @Luxzry !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Add a favicon
2. Your homepage looks like a simple product page, you need to change it.
3. Add About Us and Contact Us pages
4. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
5. Your visitors visit the only homepage and decide to exit it because they don't find it intriguing to stay on it. So it increases the bounce rate of the homepage. The bounce rate can decrease if you provide a better overall user experience. Scattered information or too many distractions can create a bad user experience which is the number one reason for high bounce rate and low conversions.
6. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
7. Your homepage is a lack of clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
8. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
9. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
10. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
12. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
13. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
14. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congrats on your store, you have a great collection of products on your page. I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products, the landing page lacks the first impression appeal to the users, because it does not look like a modern website with the animations and interactive bit.
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners. a good starting picture of the product that matches the page and adding a slideshow to it can uplift the page visually and also add offer banners and product sale details to enhance the user experience
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel, the store needs to be more friendly to the user
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different color to lift the shopping spirit
6. use product labels to help sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this
7. add a good blog and testimonial page to help the user understand products better and it would help in building the trust factor.
8. Add an FAQ page to help users who have confusion on the ability of the page and provide good customer support as well.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
I think you need to add a few things to make your store more trustworthy for visitors. I have a few observations to add:
That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
What kind of targeting are you using on FB? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.
It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
I’ve written a blog around reducing bounce rates and increasing conversion (sales). It might be of help to you, linking it here.
I hope it helps.
Hello, I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.
Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.
I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.
The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.
Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.
Therefore i suggest this to you.
Hope i helped you.