Need genuine feedback for the clothing brand store

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello,

I m Ronil Shah from India. I have created a new store on shopify for my clothing brand. Its created recently only and i haven't launched it yet as i need to do proper testing and get feedback for the site - for any technical issues , any analytical issues, etc

store url: www.studionexx.com

Please review the same and update me with required changes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Ronil

Congratulations for the store. I really like the layout of the website. The theme is clean, uniform and minimal. Thats good. Navigation and links are smooth. 

It's not evident which regions you will be delivering to - global or India alone. In case it is global, then it will make sense to highlight that as well. 

In your product catalog, you could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. You can highlight some of your products to bring more attention to them. 

Wish you all the best!
Gari 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey Ronil,

First impression, the store looks great! Good collection and a nice variety of products. I did notice some minor issues here and there and will note them down here:
1. Do add a favicon to your store. It's the logo which appears in your website browser tab
2. There is some issue with your collection menu. When I click on lets say women's collection, I expect to see all the products under that, that link doesn't work. I think you can fix this by mapping the collections to the top level menu items
3. Your default desktop view, which shows 4 products in a line shows only 3 with white space on the right. 

screenshot-www.studionexx.com-2020.05.19-16_52_37.png

5. Do include your contact page link on the menu bar. It'll help customers reach you faster. You can also make the contact button on menu open the chat window when clicked. 
6. Some collections like women's shorts are empty.

Hope your store does well!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi,

thanks for giving your time to review my store - i really appreciate that.

Now your points:

1) We deliver only in India and so haven't made any highlights there, that's fine right?

2) About stickers, i am thinking to go for these labels after 2-3 months of running the store & seeing how it goes and after collecting product reviews from customers.

Thanks

Ronil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello Vignesh,

Thanks for giving your valuable time & providing such a detailed review for my store - that's really helpful for me. 

I would like to clear out few doubts with you

1) I saw that favicon option in the theme layout options - but i still did not understand what is that & where it will reflect and what image to add !?

2) What i understand is Home page main menu links > MEN & WOMEN should open all sub categories products under the same by clicking on that MENU. , is it ? I have done that kind of changes ....please let me know is that the same you were talking about !?

3) In my desktop view, i am able to view all 4 products properly with equal spacing - can you check that again 

5) Contact us on menu bar > added (is that what u meant ?)

6) women shorts ya i know > yet to add products in that category

Any other issues u find here? Also anything from tech view point ? loading time/seo/google index/keywords, etc

Thanks

Ronil Shah

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Ronil, 
It's my pleasure to know I could be of help to you. Sure, let me answer your queries

1. Favicon is a logo which appears on your browser tab. If you upload a logo, you'll see the logo instead of the globe icon you see now.
Keep the icon small and in square dimensions. Don't include any long text
Bitmap.png
2. Yup that's what I meant! It works well now. Also, in the future, you can create catalog landing pages for each category
3. For some reason, all the other views are working fine for me except the 4 grid view.
5. Yes! Looks good

Hope your store does well. Wish you all the best!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes