Need help! Extremely bad add to cart rate, good site, winning product.

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I need some feedback. I am buying ads on Instagram pages related to kittens and puppies, I am getting around 40 sessions per ad, and yet I am not converting any to sales. Please let me know if you have any feedback! Thank you.

Site is: https://puppiesproducts.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 58 350

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have a great approach - Instagram is a perfect platform for your niche. Not sure if you noticed, but your homepage features a picture of the same product twice - consider optimizing your homepage further for the conversion - add more featured products and promos, more content to keep people browsing for longer and buy.

Make sure to add trust signals as well: About us page, Shipping policy and returns policy. These can also help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or the contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much Maggie.  I have made some changes based off of what you have recommended, I am hoping for the best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 58 350

That's a pleasure  - happy to help :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Puppies Products,

After reviewing your store, I noticed some other changes to be done as well apart from the above-mentioned changes. These modifications are mentioned below as follows:

1. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  2. "Currency converter" is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping.
  3. Each site can be easily identified by the addition of a unique symbol called "Favicon".
  4. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  5. Both "Login and Search bar" should be placed on the top right of the header beside the cart for ease of access and navigation.
  6. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In etc to the site footer.
  7. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the success be yours in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes