Need help! High traffic but no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi!

I've been on ads for about 3 weeks, targeting traffic and some conversions. My ads are on canvas prints. 

Been getting quite a bit of traffic and some add to carts, but there are no sales. 

Customers would just look at the different canvas prints on my website, view the pictures and sizes and not buy. 

I need some feedback to see what is wrong. My profit margin isn't that high too. 

I appreciate all the help I can get! Thank you!

https://theuniversalcrib.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TUC123 

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sales.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Insert images into the carousel. Display the extended product details using tabs.

Speed Optimization: You need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion. Your google page mobile speed score is 47% and desktop speed score is 60% . It should be above 80.

A.jpg

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts they can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth adding brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

FAQs to make a user's stay on page - It's a nice practice to help user guides regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi!

Ok thank you for all the suggestions! I'll look into the CTA, sticky header and FAQs. Also the video for products. I am already using Facebook ads. Only one abandoned checkout for now and I have the abandoned cart email set up already. 

However, just a few queries I have! By messy product page formatting may I know which part is it referring to? Also, how do I improve the speed optimization for my webpage?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1433 73 244

@TUC123, if you are having a lot of traffic but low conversions you can convert your visitors by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, visiting your store, allowing for push notification, leaving a review. It will help you in enticing the customers and will convert them into paying customers as they will end up performing some action in your store to earn rewards.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Display testimonials on the homepage.

- Add attractive banner image and slider images on your store with a call to action button on it.

To implement these engagement tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I assume that you sent traffic directly to canvas products. For example this one https://theuniversalcrib.com/collections/frontpage/products/minimalist-city-map-canvas-prints

If that's true, and shoppers are scrolling down to read more about the product and at the bottom there is "OTHERS ALSO BOUGHT" section. Do you really need it during the time of running ads? If the ads traffic is Facebook Ads and direct, you might consider to launch the re-marketing campaign as well to see whether any conversions are coming up.

01.jpg

Another thing. Do you buy Mobile or Desktop traffic? Based on Google Page speed insight tool your product page has 27 score which is low. Consider to keep only necessary Shopify apps. Some 3rd party apps might have impact on your page loading.

02.jpg

The last thing I'd like to mention the simplicity of your product page. Right now I see 3 elements including two chats icon and promotion offer. The mobile layout is very limited and you need to think wisely on what to keep and what to remove.

03.jpg

I hope you and other see my response valuable, like my answer to let me know. Cheers.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey The Universal Crib,

There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

1. "Video demonstrations" of different kitchen tools and electronic equipments would facilitate customer ease to operate these tools efficiently.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  3. "Currency converter" should be placed on the header (top right) instead of the footer.
  4. The search landing page is disabled.
  5. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  6. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Facebook and Instagram like Twitter, Linked In etc.
  7. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  8. Only a single newsletter in the footer is desirable for the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes successful in converting visitor traffic into a lot of customer sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks to all the Shopify experts who gave me feedback! 

There are still some adjustments waiting to be made because I don't know about the changes to the coding part for the theme. 

I've added the sticky header and changed the promotional banner to allow more viewing space on mobile phones to improve the web shopping experience. Also, I've changed the color of the CTA and sale tags to be more catchy and prompting customers to take action. 

Are there any other suggestions as to how I can make my site look more professional and reliable? 

I'm not sure if part of the reason is also that the COVID outbreak now is making people wary of overseas parcels? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

The Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. The above-mentioned changes, if implemented. would surely help in boosting the overall sales rate of your store.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes