Hello @Moderntrio, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- In the 'all gender' drop-down, the options should be boys and girls.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add reviews on the product pages.
- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.
Add these customer engagement tools to your store. Engaging customers in your store is important for customer conversion and retention:
- Add tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestion will help you
Hi @Moderntrio Tina,
I'm Richard- CRO expert at @PageFly. As this is your very first business, I think you did a good job overall. You have a favicon to let customers recognize your brand, you have many well-classified categories of your products, the page design is clear and clean, and more importantly, the page speed is really good.
However, not everything is perfect yet. Here are some things you could consider to improve your site.
1. Make a sticky header
You should consider making the header (with the main menu and brand logo) sticky. This helps customers to easily go to the page or type of product they want without scrolling up to the top or get lost somewhere.
2. Create a good banner
As I can see from your banner on the homepage, the images are really low quality, which significantly reduces the experiences of users. Please pay attention to this big cover image as it creates the first impression of your store to the users.
If possible, I suggest that you can have a hero banner to create a more professional look. Below is one example of the hero banner.
3. "About us" section
"About us" section is where you tell customers more about your brand, story and from that, encourage them to buy from you. Also, this is a good chance for you to do SEO on keywords, increases the organic traffics from search engines to come to your store.
4. Product details
- At least 5 product images are recommended for each product. Customers need to see many angles of the product before they make the purchase decision. It's also important that you have your clothes and accessories to be worn on the models. This helps buyers easily imagine how does it look like on real persons, which ultimately helps to increase sales.
- Add a parameter of product quantity.
- Tell customers more about your product in the product description, normally it should be one main focus of the product page.
And that's my feedback!
If you find it helpful, please give it a 'Like'.
Thank you and good luck