Need help - New Store.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, please review my new store and comments, store URL https://fab-hydraulic.myshopify.com. I feel it needs a lot of improvements. I think it is too simple and lifeless. I tried to buy a theme, but did not find one matching my industry.

I appreciate your time and advice. Email fabhydraulic@gmail.com Thank you.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @fabhydraulic,

Congrats on launching a new store. I understand your concern. I can offer you a few tips to improve your store.

1. Add an easy option for people to contact you. Set up a contact us page with a form and maybe add chat widget to your website too
2. Your "about us" page is empty. Do add some stories about yourself/your store. This allows users to trust you more.
3. Do add important pages like terms & conditions, return policy, privacy policy and shipping policy to your website
4. You can add an FAQ section having answers to questions about your product's make/quality
5. Do try and click more high-quality pictures. Good quality media will improve the look and feel of your store
6. Try to keep all product image of the same dimensions
7. Add links to your products from your home page. Also mention prices there
8. Include a section to show a comparison between the 3 options you have. Will allow your users to make an informed choice. 

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it!

Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello 

0 Likes