Need help customizing product page

POPstyle
2 0 0

Hello all,

I'm trying to get my product title, checkout buttons, and product description moved to one side (right) of the product pages, and the product image and supporting images on the other (left).

A sample product page is: https://popstylemasks.com/collections/popstyle/products/bubble-gum-pink

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've attached a sample image of how I want it to look overall.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 1.40.39 PM.png

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 134 323

Hey @POPstyle!

The theme that you're using (Narrative) will always display your products as they currently are. If you'd like a theme that is similar but has things organized the way you'd like them to, I'd recommend using the Debut Theme. That being said, there are a total of 9 free themes from Shopify that you can take a look at.

The only other way would be to do some custom coding, which will most likely be more effort than simply changing themes.

Hope that helps!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi  @POPstyle !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes