Need help improving my store, getting sales but not as many as I'd like

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all, thanks for checking out my store. I'll keep this short and sweet. I need help increasing my conversion rate, and AOV.

Current statistics:

Added to cart 3.97%

Reached checkout: 2.75%

Sessions converted / conv rate: 1.74%

Average order value: $47.03

About 70% of traffic is driven via google ads. Right now I'm not profiting as it costs me roughly the same to acquire a customer as I spend on google ads.

Website link: https://okboomerflex.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  

I checked your site.

Your site mobile score is low, you have to make website faster on mobile view to increase traffic.

See below screenshot:
156.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Google Analytics review is the first step when it comes to improving your conversion rate. The next recommended step after that is to install HotJar software to measure how people behave on your website and what prevents them from buying.

If you have Google Analytics installed, I'd recommend getting a complete review of your traffic profile. It will give you information as to where your traffic is coming from and from which sources. The review will also look into where your most profitable buyers are coming from, meaning that you could then focus your marketing efforts to get more traffic from these sources, which is the easiest way to boost conversion rate.

If you're not sure how to read Google Analytics data, consider getting the full review [$100] here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Okboomerflex,

Offering Free Shipping with a Minimum Order Value, starting a Loyalty Program, targeting Customers by Purchase History, upselling products, cross-selling products and using Live Chat can be some of the methods to improve AOV and conversion rate.

1. Instead of "customers also liked" rename the section as "sales" as it indicates a seperate section of discounted products.
  2. Add more social links for better connectivity.
  3. Add customer reviews to the rest of your products where they are missing.
  4. Adding some blogs and customer testimonials is very important for better customer awareness.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store gets more conversions and sales in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 297

Dear plaincamron666,

Hope following suggestions will help you

1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile

2. Optimize your footer menu, i have seen repeating section like: FAQ

3. Do Remarketing

4. Need to work on UX/UI

5. Optimize your product landing page with more information

6. Take 5-10 products for Google Shopping ads not all

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes