My husband and I launch are site sometime last month. We had 1035 sessions but no sales. We don't have the money to have someone to create us a website. We know we might have to go that route but it cost to much money. Yes we spend money on ads. We are on Facebook and Instagram. So we are asking for advice on how to get a sale. We sell baby and children clothing. www.robinandme.store
Solved! Go to the solution
If you only had your shop for only one month, I would say you still have a long way to go. Usually these ventures take time just as if you're opening a brick and mortar store - it just takes time. The competition is brutal out there. Don't spend your money advertising on Facebook, instead try to connect to people. Not only in real person but try to create a experience that engages people. Teak your site and be patient...things will happen. As a suggestion I would display more products on the first page. Are you adding lot's of keywords and alt text and using SEO pages?
This is an accepted solution.
Actually, your is beautiful, just try to stay tuned.
However, I still have some comments for you:
- I think the banner is quite big. There are two banners, so you can try to place one left one right. Moreover, add CTA buttons on your banners.
- I love the featured products section. Try to keep it up!
- I see this part, it's beautiful. But you can try to show all product details instead of only a price.
Like this Quickview part if you can.
- If you want to show more product photos, you can try to create a gallery, especially the shoppable gallery.
Check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It is free and very user-friendly.
- About the banner down there, you can move the banner to the left and add the CTA button or the email registration.
- On the product pages, you can try to add the sliders on the left or under the first product images. Don't let your customers scrolling too much. Or the other solution is adding a sticky add to cart button.
Hope my view helps you to improve your store.
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there @Whitney4 ! Here's what I suggest after going through your store -
1. You can add more CTAs - like you could add a spin wheel option on your homepage so that customers could grab an assured discount or a free delivery!
2. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store!
3. I like your product page, but you missed describing your product - what material it's made of, washing instructions, and likewise. Product descriptions are an important part of the SEO's point of view. Try and come up with compelling product descriptions for all the merchandise!
4. Also, you need to welcome customer reviews and suggestions on your store!
Did you tell me that there some 1K suggestions? Then I'm sure there must be abandoned carts as well? How are you treating abandoned carts? Are you reaching out to them to convince them to resume their shopping in your store?
Also, you guys should stop running ads ( if you're running any) and focus on social media marketing for the time being! Once you've come up with a great store, then guys can definitely go for paid advertising! Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey !
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Whitney4 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
3. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images.
4. As many as 85% of shoppers claim color to be a primary reason for buying a particular product I would recommend you to go through this blog on color psychology here
I hope this helps!
Generating leads and sales is not an issue in the age of the digital marketing era. My self as a representative of website designers in London, I would recommend you to start your business through mini website design. It is not that much costly and through SEO service you can obviously boost your business and take your sales to the next level. hope you like my suggestion.
We are Pakistan's No.1 most trusted Web Development & Digital Marketing Agency based in Karachi. Today technologies have been got advance, your website must be reflective truth image of your business to realize the eye of the potential customers and to convert them into your regular customers.