Need help on my store performance

idashfun
8 0 0

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Need your help started my store 2 weeks ago has sent ad campaign through social media with no sales. 

I have checked my overall dashboard that on average 12 to 14 session per day and there is no sales. Also has checked

under home page that indicates "These products were added to cart the most often this includes sales, abandoned

checkouts, and adds to carts."

I have tried to reduce the pricing and improve the item description with free delivery and shipment lead time on the product.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

0 Likes

Can you provide your store URL?

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

@idashfun, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
idashfun
8 0 0

here is the URL: idashfun.com

0 Likes

Hi @idashfun,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add more space to the top of the hero banner to make it less cramped

This will help improve the visual appearance of the hero banner and create a better first impression to the customers.

PageFly_0-1623990376501.png

2, Improve the Featured Collection section by trying:

• Adding secondary hover image to the products so customers can have a quick look at the products without redirecting to product page
  • Adding Add to Cart button to encourage customers to shop. This can help increase your store’s conversion rate as well.

PageFly_1-1623990376230.png

3, Keep the footer short and simple

The text inside the footer should be on-point. If it’s too long, you can consider making a section or a page for it. 

PageFly_2-1623990376416.png

4, You may want to recheck the header to make sure it not overlap with product name.

PageFly_3-1623990376682.png

5, You can consider making the product description more attractive by using different layout and/or divide it into different sections.

PageFly_4-1623990375848.png

If you need more references for product page layout, you can check our demo template for fashion here: https://pagefly.link/YuWgxpZq

PageFly_5-1623990376236.png

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy which collects instruction from our top experts in e-commerce. If you need help to build your store easily, you can try using our PageFly page builder

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes

Hi @idashfun 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

Credits and Rewards:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and  credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (34).png

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Add Trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for  enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
idashfun
8 0 0

Dear PageFly,

Thank you for reaching me out on my store review, I have questions that need your explaination

in bold.

2, Improve the Featured Collection section by trying:

• Adding secondary hover image to the products so customers can have a quick look at the products without redirecting to product page

Please explain and show any video tutorial to create this features

• Adding Add to Cart button to encourage customers to shop. This can help increase your store’s conversion rate as well.

I have try to Add to Cart button but cannot align my products. Any solutions.

Does PageFly apps helps in organise and build professional product description format to enhance customer experiences.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Ben

0 Likes