Need help or critique please

Highlighted
1 0 0

I built my first store and ran some ads and have had over 1,100 visits but not a single sale. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong - I'm using an SEO ap, Review ap, etc. Also the custom ads I created for FB and Instagram are getting way above average click-through, some as high as 10%! But no sales???

https://mensmercantile.com/

Thanks for your help or suggestions!

Lance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear lancebachelder,

Are you doing remarketing of your product?

Are you targeting affinity custom audience?

You need to follow a proper marketing plan.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey,

Facebook ads-

I know facebook ads are the best way to skyrocket website reach. That's great you are running Facebook campaigns but how do you capture that traffic coming from Facebook ads on your store? Listen ads is not equal to sales. And every eCommerce store owner is following this myth. Ads will only amplify your reach. You need to entice your Facebook traffic to make a purchase at your store. Trust me it's not as difficult as it sounds. You can greet your new visitors by giving them loyalty reward points on their first visit, Or you can aboard them using a welcome push notification/ Email containing a personalized offer. There are tons of other things to enhance the journey of your visitors and convert them into customers. So let's talk about it?

For now, I would really advise you to stop investing in Facebook ads. And focus on making your store more enticing. As you mentioned that you get 121 clicks- According to me, every visitor is an opportunity and every visitor forgone is an opportunity lost. So let's discuss further how to capitalize on "the opportunity"

Changes on Your Store

Your store seems plain and unembellished to me. Here are some tips that can push your visitors towards sales-It’s the first thing many people see when they visit your website, so you want to wow them from the second the page loads. Here are some tips-

1. Add a Favicon- A favicon helps with the following functions:
Branding.
Easy identification by a user (usability feature).
Gives a professional look to the site.

2. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts. You can get your exit pop-ups here.
3. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
4. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
5. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

6. People can’t or won’t convert if you don’t give them an incentive to do so and if you don’t make converting as easy and intuitive as possible. Why don't you start incentivizing your visitors by giving them Loyalty points? To install your loyalty reward program click here.

7. You should start portraying your customer reviews on your home page. Customer Reviews play an important role in trust-building. Having difficulty in collecting customer reviews? Start giving loyalty points to customers when they leave a review on your store. Click here to get a smart loyalty points program.

These tricks will definitely help you to uptick your conversion rates again. If you need more assistance feel free to connect to me on my mail- samina@aitrillion.com.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages like Instagram and Facebook? I am unable to see Facebook page your website,It's asking login. And you have the last post on Nov 8th at Instagram. I suggest you can increase your followers and convert into sales.
I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Mensmercantile,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://mensmercantile.com/search?type=product%2Cpage&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes