www.Smoke-N-Mirrors.net is my online website.
My online shop sells hand made leather accessories and everything is guaranteed to last a lifetime because of the attention to detail and high quality materials.
I think my prices are fair based off of how long it takes to make each item and how expensive the materials cost. But I want to make sure my website looks professional and reflects the high quality of my products.
I'm about to start doing paid advertising with GoogleAds soon and I want to make sure my website is ready before I start paying to advertise for it.
Do you see anything I should change or fix?
Thanks so much again,
I just reviewed your store. Its quite good. Below are some of my thoughts!
Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 18%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Homepage: I like your homepage. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You an include trust indicators on the homepage. Also you can use good quality featured banner, or front image with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. Add a favicon on the homepage.
Write a review section on product page - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your product page and display it with the aggregate rating.
FAQs - It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.
Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi @LizChasse welcome to Shopify family
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. I would suggest a good logo on your website because logos are the foundation of your brand identity and make a strong first impression. The logo can be shifted from center to top left as people will recognize the brand way faster as people are habituated of reading left to right.
2. Add a section of About Us and Contact Us page to the header section this will let the audience know why your brand is unique in the market from others.
3. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
4. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
6. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
7. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
8. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster. (Attaching one of your images as refernce)
I hope this helps!
Hi @LizChasse !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.