Need help with my store

1 0 0

Hello! I just went live with my store . I need some feedback on what I can improve to generate sales and user experience in general. Also I have a problem I can't seem to fix, my prices on some products seem to have bugged out,

I've been furiously trying to fix this. What can I do to make the prices look normal? Right now I think this looks so amateurish that it will scare away customers. 

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate all the help so much!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
760 26 206

Hi Tobias,

Your products are amazing! And I absolutely love the videos showing how the keyboards switch colors, really epic :)

One thing I noticed that as soon as I landed on your homepage, the screen was covered with two promo pop up boxes - one with the cookies consent info and the other with a newsletter sign up box. For a new visitor, they don't know what you are offering yet, so they don't have a reason to subscribe right away. You'll see the better conversion in terms of new leads if you were to display this pop up after 30 seconds [or on exit], so people will be more inclined to get 10% off on the products they've seen in your store. 

Also, the cookie consent can be only a promo bar at the bottom of the homepage, otherwise it might affect your user experience.

Hope it helps!

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://rebrand.ly/30days2page1
0 Likes