Need help with store name

Solved
DFVU
5 0 0

Hello,

https://red-lynx.com/

this is our store. The brand's name is RedLynx, but due to some error its shown wrong. I can't seem to find where to change remaining Red Lynx into RedLynx.

See attached photos.

Thanks in advance.

rl-1.jpgrl-footer.jpg

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @DFVU!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! This would usually be controlled by the 'store name' that you have entered into 'Settings > 'General'. Can you check that out for me and perhaps send me a screenshot if RedLynx is appearing correctly there but is still on your storefront as Red Lynx? Updating that store name will help format it anywhere your store name shows on the storefront.

20-37-aq6m6-aqrtg

Let me know how this goes for you and if you have any other questions I can help with. Separate to your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

DFVU
5 0 0

Nevermind I think I found it.

0 Likes
DFVU
5 0 0

Thank you Lulu5, I just found it and then I saw your reply. Thank you!

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 185

You are very welcome, so glad you got it sorted!

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes