Need help with the Boune Rate

4 0 0

Hi,

Looking for suggestion how to reduce my bounce rate or better yet have hire someone or a company to fix this for me. I've been with Shopify over a year now. I'm getting very good online store sessions, anywhere between 60 to over a 100 a day. Usually by the end of the month I'm averaging over 1 to 2k. 

I read up on what to do and the only thing I can do is try to reduce the sizes of the images. I'm  really losing possible customers daily.

I would really appreciate it....Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 24 45

Hi, @Kaba12.

Tira here, from Shopify Support!

This is a great question. Could you please provide your store link so that I and the community can take a look and provide you with suggestions tailored to your store?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Tira,

Sure...www.enoughsaids.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Astronaut
788 49 176

Hey Enoughsaids,

Having a glance at the store made me to conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on a few aspects mentioned down below which will help you build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1.  Improving your site's speed, using videos to engage your audience and using High-Quality Images to captivate user attention may surely help in improving the bounce rate.
  2. Favicon is missing.
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  5. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  6. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and emptyhttps://www.enoughsaids.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  8. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  1. I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi neha-sparq,

Thanks of the info, it's very informative. 

Question: the favicon...is that a app that I can download myself or I need a web developer?

For the blog...is this a blog about or about what I sell? 

Thank you

0 Likes
Astronaut
788 49 176

Thank you for your kind words.Pleased to help you.

• Coming to the question, Favicon is an icon associated with a particular website, typically displayed in the address bar of a browser accessing the site or next to the site name in a user's list of bookmarks.
  • Talking​ about blogs, I told you that you need to add some blogs about your website and what you sell to make the purpose more clear.
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 24 45

Hi, @Kaba12.

Thank you for your store URL. 

Thank you @neha-sparq for your suggestions, these are all really great!

I took a look at your store, and I can see that you have a variety of products available, along with well-written product descriptions, and your policies set-up with an About Us and Contact page on your store. Great work!

I have some suggestions on how you can improve the conversion rate on your store. When I first look at your store, I see the slideshow. In your slideshow featuring your headphone products, I would recommend switching out this photo with a photo of someone wearing the actual headphones that you are selling. This will help build trust in your customers when they click on the Buy button and are directed to your products. I suggest thinking of this from the customers point of view, where they will most likely expect to see the same product they saw on your slideshow in your offerings. If this isn't seen, this may cause them to avoid making a purchase from your store.

There is also a BFCM banner in the slideshow. I recommend spelling out what "BFCM" is so that customers who aren't familiar with the term, can understand that it's for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. This would help build trust with your customers and would also help with your site's SEO

What have you been using to market your store to your target audience? 

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi

Thanks for the suggestion. For marketing I’m using Facebook advertising and Google Shopping.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 24 45

It's my pleasure! I am happy to see that you've implemented some suggestions from this discussion onto your store. It looks great!

That's great you are using Facebook Marketing and Google Shopping to promote your products. I recommend revisiting these campaigns to see if any copy can be updated to answer potential questions that your customers have after visiting your store. It's possible there are some unanswered questions customers have, and when they are taken to your store, they may be looking around your store and aren't able to find these answers.

Some questions they may have are: What are the benefits of getting that certain product from your store? Is there anything they would potentially miss out on if they were to leave your store? You can find some tips and tricks on what items to include in your copy for your Facebook Marketing ads, here: Facebook Creative That Converts: How (and when) to use Different Ad Types

Was this the article that you read before on how to reduce your bounce rates?: 3 Design Tips for Reducing Your Online Store's Bounce Rate.

0 Likes