Need honest feedback of my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello, I am looking for any kind of feedback I can get from my new store before I start marketing out. The good, bad and ugly. The more I know the better.
www.renegaderoseathletics.com
Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Adversary Leggings,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• "Home" button is desirable at the header menu beginning for easy site navigation.
  • Shift the "Free shipping bar" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks (login, cart, etc) respectively.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit.  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 185

Dear RenegadeRose,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 22-30  .
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Need to improve footer 
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on-page seo
  • Index all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1847 34 213

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/hx5Lam.jpg, You can modify it.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
Otherwise great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @RenegadeRose 

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Featured Images:  The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Create good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention. Make Banner button more visible on home page and the second banner text is cutting from the the side .

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 27%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

ren.png

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Size Chart: It is always recommended to provide a size chart so that users can get better guidance before purchasing an item. 

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
149 11 30

Hello @RenegadeRose 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. I noticed that in the collection menu, the Kids' section doesn't show up with the right formatting. You could look into it. 
    2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    3. Add as many reviews as possible because like any shopper, even I would want to buy those items which have been rated well by other users. If you have testimonials from people who enjoy your brand, that'll be great too.
    4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added some below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

4A7D9D3C-59E0-43CA-B292-203918338D99_4_5005_c.jpegB2E2520D-4EB8-4B6D-ACD0-AD859401725C_4_5005_c.jpegC1FD841B-7452-4851-A336-CDA82A40F847_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes