Hello my store www.radekus.com is up and running since June of 2020. I wanted to test how it goes. With $5 to $50 (intermittently) per day of google ad, I have been able to do >$50K sale on my store till date. I am trying to increase sale on my store. Can you please review my store and provide feedback on the following
1. Is sales on my store commensurate with new stores
2. I find often I get orders for the same product at very high frequency for about 1-4 weeks then no orders on that product even with nothing changed. The sale on my store is always concentrated on one product at any given time. It is very rare for two or more products to sale on the same day. It somehow seems that people only find the store for that particular product and nothing else. Not sure why? Even though my google ad is for my entire product feed.
3. I have also noticed that the top product in my collection list sells more than bottom products in my collections. I am trying to have up to 20 products on each of my collection. Each menu item and its sub menu on my store is a collection. Is this advisable or should I have a different menu system.
4. Looking for other feedback on the store and its layout and design.
Thank you all for your help in advance.
I'm giving my personal opinion. I've list out some point if you will update then website view better.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Shopify theme and app developer.
Just now i looked into your website. Here are some of my point I hope it will useful and you can implement on it easily.
Simply having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors. This is because, first and foremost, they are proof that you have customers and are therefore a legitimate business and not some sort of online scam. Secondly, testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.
No Wishlist and recently viewed items in product page. Try to add Wishlist and recently viewed products helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy.
The Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. It helps in Identify your best customers, Reduce advertising costs, Acquire new customers.
Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.
Hope the following suggestion will help you
Boost your sale with this App:
Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Hey @radekusfamily, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Add a favicon.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.
- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it so people can take an action on it.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.