Need input on website

Highlighted
1 0 0

Wanting input on how to improve my website for more conversions Please.

https://nationalsleepstore.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why should someone buy from you vs all the VC funded mattress brands? Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Make sure all your images are not blurry and the same size

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's just a lot of product and not much else for me to look at or understand what makes your brand different

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. Make the images bigger on your collection pages, so it it easier to see your products

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Nationalsleepstore,

The homepage is the face of any ecommerce store. So, it needs to be something quite unique and professional. Regarding your store, some improvements are necessarily needed. Few of them are mentioned below:

1. The logo needs to be worked on. Different font styles and color combination might help.
  2. A much wider central banner is desirable to cover the unwanted space on the either sides.
  3. The language converter if placed on the upper right instead of left alongwith the cart and search button and the logo if shifted slightly more towards left would make the site alignment much better.
  4.  For better customer association, social links need to be added.
  5. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  6. Instagram images and testimonials should also be added.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the fraction of conversions on your store increase very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like