Need just 1 note from each of you beautiful people.

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hey everybody!

Well, I've been working hard to build my site, an experience that all of you have had at one time or another, and I'd love to get some feedback, if you have a minute.

The URL is here: www.practice-empathy.com.

If I could get just 1-2 bits of wisdom from each of you, that would really help me out. I am open to anything that you think could make my site more attractive and presentable to the people visiting my site. 

You guys are awesome. I've been reading and following the feedback on this forum for quite a while. Really great community here.

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted

nice and slick store, optimized theme and images nice, but what about the all logos at bottom of home page HERO BANNER? 

missing all legal policies (terms, privacy etc....)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Good thinking gusto. I will put the logos up there and see what it looks like.

And I definitely need to add Terms/Privacy, etc. Thank you for that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @adamfor3 !

Your homepage is a lack of CTAs - Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Add a favicon

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @adamfor3, I hope you are doing fine. Here are some suggestions:- 

- Add shipping, return & refund policy.

- Create a drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you, Sachin, for your spammy reply. You keep copying and pasting that same AiTrillion message on all of these posts. Why not actually look at my site? Literally nothing you wrote is useful to me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @adamfor3

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for: 

- On your homepage, people have to scroll quite much to reach out to the section that shows your products. Here are some details I think you need to change:

+ Add your CTA button for your banner. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604297730821.png

- I think the title up here is enough for your messages. Those lines below are too messy. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604297854277.png

- This section should have some messages and CTA buttons. When people see those images, maybe they want to reach out to the shopping pages immediately. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604297976299.png

- Add Quickview buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1604298600492.png

- On your product pages, I think you need to add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

- Consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp is a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!