Need review on making my site look more full

Tourist
22 0 0
Hi guys. I've just started Shopify about a week ago and really looking forward to launching. Before that though, I'd like my shop to be as tidy and as presentable as it can be.

My problem with my own site is that it's too empty. I'm looking to add more products, but as of right now, with the products I do have, I'm wondering is there a way to make them more presentable in the front page.

Also, I'm looking to add a tracking page as well, quantity selector, buy it now button.

But ultimately, I was just wondering if theres a good way to make my site look more "full". I'm hoping some people here has gotten some ideas on what I could do more. Debut theme btw!

Site: http://gogowidget.co
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15
I took a look at your store and although you have a nice product selection I would recommend a new layout and graphics to your homepage to show your products better. It looks too plain and not enough info is given about what you offer.
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

Thanks! That's what I was thinking too, that it was a bit too plain. I'm not quite sure how I'd be able to spice up the home page. I've seen people with banners split into three photos, or even testimonials and I might consider adding those, but I'm a bit new to it all so I'm gonna have to do my research on how. I'm also definitely looking around on how to make a certain product stand out and how to fill up the homepage. If I had more products, that wouldn't be much of a problem.

Appreciate the feedback again!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
293 15 51

Hi @MichaelChuwee 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

You might consider adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

Appreciate it! Yeah, I'm trying to figure out a way to add reviews underneath each and every one of my products without making it look out of place. Right now, if I try doing that with the current app I'm using (VITALS), I'll end up having a lot of ugly spacing, making it look unprofessional. I'll try to figure it out, but I do appreciate the feedback. That's definitely something on the checklist I'm gonna need to fix.

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0
Hello Mr Michael I'm Daramola I just view your store

To be honest with you, your business niche is good, but you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

Your store needs a modern layout and design with a premium theme to make it look more professional to retain customers.
There is a lot to be done but when start working, you will definitely see the difference.
Contact me on FB Daramola Kehinde Maxwell or Fiverr.com/daramaxwell for more review and to move your online business to next level.
Thanks
Best Regard
0 Likes