Need some Feedback

DaveK1
3 0 0

I've gotten over 1500 clicks and only 3 actual checkouts. can someone help me understand what I am doing wrong in my store?

www.wickedadultstore.com

0 Likes

Hi DaveK1

I would love to help and give some feedback. Please show us the link so we can check out your site.

Regards,

Jasper
Mokool Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
DaveK1
3 0 0

Hello @DaveK1 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no  “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @DaveK1 !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!

1. Hero banner - use only high-resolution images with clear CTAs. An image of the hero banner should send a clear message about your brand. 

2. On your product page - you do not have images for your products. 

3. I could not see any of your products, when I click on them, there is nothing. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes