Need some feedback for my new shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, my name is Phuong. this is my first Shopify online store which was built in English language. I need feedback to improve my store. I run ads in Facbook but still have no sales

My store link is https://lunchboxbiz.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Please add some more social links for better connectivity.
  2. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  5. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  6. Also, You have around 57 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://lunchboxbiz.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

8. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello Phuong,

I just had look into your website. Great work you have done on your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> You can add refund policy and Privacy policy in the footer section, it is more helpful for who can purchase the items on your store.
-> Testimonials lessen chance and give social confirmation. Utilize them on item view pages.It helps for to increasing of your conversion rates.
-> Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web.
So i advise you to place your blog in your store.
-> Increase your followers on your website through social media pages like Facebook and Instagram.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 2 12

Hi Tiffany,

1st thing, I recommend you stop paying for Facebook ads to learn about your ideal customers. You will run out of money before you will be successful in getting your initial investment back from ads.

2nd thing, I see you have at least 3 popups on your site. Remove all of them cause it cheapens the look on your site and brand. Put yourself in the customer's shoes. Since when was the last time you had a pleasant experience visiting a site with a lot of popups?

3rd thing, I don't see return policy. What happens if I purchase a lunch box and I don't like it? Will I get a refund? How many days can I return it? Open-box policy?

I hope this helps. Also, you might want to stick around this forum and read about other people's struggle/Sucess in running a store. You'd be surprised how many things you can learn from other merchants. Good luck!

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 11
I went through it and was very impressed. I love that you are giving away a bag, and then have great utensils and thermoses to fill him. Smart move!!. I did a quick search for trending lunchboxes and (while I didn’t check prices) I did notice that a good many were bright colors. I don’t know if this is all your suppliers do, but that was the only thing I could think of. The look and feel is great, I like the minimalist look. The navigation is easy.
I hope in a while you will update us as to how you do! Best of luck to you on your new venture.
Geri Hertel
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @TiffanyDuong

I think your store is Amazing, I really like it!!!  You can work on a few minor things to make your store even better.

Product Images & Description: The mobile view of the product page is good, but in desktop, formatting is messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Insert images into the carousel. You can display the extended product details using tabs.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Gmail Sponsored Promotions can deliver high volumes of conversions so you can give Gmail ads a try.

Add an Email sign-up form on your website: To collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.

Structured Data- What I observed that structured data is not effectively implemented also some attributes have missing values such as ( SKU, product reviews, brand, URL, description), so it's always recommended to assign these values, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 25%. It should be above 70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It will also improve the user experience.

2019-10-31_13-24_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information, address, returns & free shipping policies, privacy policy and terms of services links in the footer. It gives a feeling of safety to your customers and it also ensures excellent customer service.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @TiffanyDuong 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes