Need some feedback on my Shopify Store.

Henriksen
4 0 0

Hello.

It would be nice with some feedback on my Shopify store. I know I have to do more with my product description and work with that at the moment. But apart from that, is there anything else I should be aware of that someone sees missing in my store? It is easy to go blind and miss something when you build up your store. I will appreciate constructive feedback to improve my store.

www.casahygge.net

Thank you:). 

0 Likes

Dear Henriksen,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

casaspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature.
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Font,Alignment , Spacing , Padding can be improved 
  • Add logo in all pages

casalogo.png

• Add CAT at hero banner
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @Henriksen 

I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on a few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 19%. It should be above 50%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

a4012a15-ec0e-473b-8ff7-377d7bfaa7a7.png

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Organize the collection of product images, you can insert them into a carousel.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Henriksen
4 0 0

Hello.

Thank you for your respond, I consider to hire someone to help me with to get my side to shine:). How much do you charge to help me to finish my side?

0 Likes

Hi @Henriksen ,

I am glad you liked my feedback. Yes, we provide A to Z complete solution for shopify. Please contact us via Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com or 

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @Henriksen  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The website layout is off and needs attention starting off with a good attractive logo and which is scaled properly followed by the header menu which comprises of Home, Pins, etc.
2. Sliding banner images can be used and the content can be followed by the banner image which has to use according to the theme. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. 
3. About Us and Contact Us can be added to the header section by adding this you can create an impression among your clients why your brand is unique from other brands in the market.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and promoting it on different social media platforms will make the clients think that you are the most knowledgeable one and will look up to you for further information.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Also, the addition of the most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
7.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes