Need some feedback on the store please

Tourist
9 0 1

So ive been getting a lot of traffic like 150+ views per day but still no sales at all. 

I think the store is looking nice.

might be wrong with the fb ads like i direct the traffic directly to the product page is this a problem should i direct it to the home page instead?

my bounce rate is above 80% which is really bad. 

I do have cheap traffic from the phillipines but this is still my target audience.

need some help before i spent all of my budget on ads and driving the business to an end.

Really appriciate some feedback :)

https://healthyabyss.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
438 19 51

Here's the thing; Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. It's all about sending the right message to the right people and at the right time and to the right destination that is your website. Now if that destination (website) fails to deliver? What if that destination isn't congruent with the promise in your ads?
This creates a bad experience, right?

And Bad experience = No sales. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? You should try giving Loyalty Points to customers when they visit your store or when they make a purchase or when they leave a review.
I have some other thoughts that will help you to improve your conversion rate.

Share your store URL so that I can be personalized with my suggestions. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for the reply

https://healthyabyss.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Sounds like you are targeting the wrong people if no one is buying and people are leaving quickly.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello Duane appriciate the feedback i have created a google adwords account can i do it on google ads or is google shopping ads more effective?

0 Likes

Your Google Ads Account will let you run any Google channel including Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Discovery, Google Display and YouTube ads. I would start with Google Shopping as I feel it will perform the best for you. Some details below how on how to get up and running with Google Shopping:

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Google Ads Conversion tag for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes