I truly need someone can give me some advice that I can improve my store. I had tried to run google ads, there had lot people to browse but bounce rate was high.
Could you give me a opinion of my website - https://xcube-group.com/ ,PLEASE!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @Bread_Chen ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey @Bread_Chen , welcome to Shopify family,
I checked your store and I would like to share a few feedbacks.
1. I would suggest you to revamp the website theme, your collection of products are really good, but I feel the catalog should also have that premium feel. Smaller images might be one of the reason. Also your homepage should have more content, like featured products, a glimpse of your blog, Testimonials etc
2. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
3. Add Register for Newsletter at the footer menu of your website. Also adding website Navigation like Product list broken down into categories, call-to-action on customer support / forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers will help increase your conversions, and uplift in revenue per visitor.
4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope these feedbacks help.
You can try to optimizing your store to attract customers and keep they stay longer in your store => increase conversion rate. Running ads just helps you bring customers into your store, it not affects to sales and conversion rate significantly. It will depend your store website features: Is it friendly with customers to use? Is it increase customer's experience? Does it's visual and display catch customer's eyes? There are a lot ways to fix this problems like you can using apps/tools or hire shopify experts to help you have a better visual and fix problems. For example, u can use apps to import reviews, which is the best way to prove reliability of your store.
In Shopify appstore, there are a lots apps help you do these tasks such as Ali Reviews (app i'm current using, it will help you to gain trust and increase conversion rate, which is very important and last step of turning vistors into sales.U can use it to add Reviews without Restrictions, review Pop-up with Pre-Set Data which can show "pop-up" notification that someone review from your store and create a testimonial page. You can also customer or design display of reviews matching your store's concept and run CService campaignvia email. Cmt bellow if u have question, good luck to u ;)