Need some feedback to my store, no sale yet since launched. https://xcube-group.com/

Bread_Chen
3 0 0

Hello there, 

I truly need someone can give me some advice that I can improve my store. I had tried to run google ads, there had lot people to browse but bounce rate was high.  

Could you give me a opinion of my website - https://xcube-group.com/ ,PLEASE!

0 Likes

Dear Bread_Chen,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 11-20 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Use Predictive search 
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Product Review should be there Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hello @Bread_Chen ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• On your home page try adding best selling products, so that customers can easily know more about your products.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Bread_Chen , welcome to Shopify family,

I checked your store and I would like to share a few feedbacks.

1. I would suggest you to revamp the website theme, your collection of products are really good, but I feel the catalog should also have that premium feel. Smaller images might be one of the reason. Also your homepage should have more content, like featured products, a glimpse of your blog, Testimonials etc

2. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

3. Add Register for Newsletter at the footer menu of your website. Also adding website Navigation like Product list broken down into categories, call-to-action on customer support / forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers will help increase your conversions, and uplift in revenue per visitor.

4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Bread_Chen
3 0 0

Thanks for your feedbacks. I will do some modification. 

0 Likes
kelvin1563
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @Bread_Chen 

You can try to optimizing your store to attract customers and keep they stay longer in your store => increase conversion rate. Running ads just helps you bring customers into your store, it not affects to sales and conversion rate significantly. It will depend your store website features: Is it friendly with customers to use? Is it increase customer's experience? Does it's visual and display catch customer's eyes? There are a lot ways to fix this problems like you can using apps/tools or hire shopify experts to help you have a better visual and fix problems. For example, u can use apps to import reviews, which is the best way to prove reliability of your store.

In Shopify appstore, there are a lots apps help you do these tasks such as Ali Reviews (app i'm current using, it will help you to gain trust and increase conversion rate, which is very important and last step of turning vistors into sales.U can use it to add Reviews without Restrictions, review Pop-up with Pre-Set Data which can show "pop-up" notification that someone review from your store and create a testimonial page. You can also customer or design display of reviews matching your store's concept and run CService campaignvia email. Cmt bellow if u have question, good luck to u ;)

0 Likes