Hi guys I've recently made my first sale but I'm not getting anymore not even an add to cart. It took me over 1,000 impressions to get that 1 sale. Is there anything wrong with my store that I'm not aware of? Any help would be appreciated!!
Dude, I think it actually looks very good. Look up "how to get rid of powered by Shopify" to get rid of the Shopify thing at the bottom. It makes it look more legit.
Maybe consider making your trust badge a little smaller, the "checkout securely with" is super big and a little unaligned on the product page.
Hope this helps! Looks super nice, good luck
Hey @Babin101 , hope you are doing good. I just checked your website. I have mentioned few things you can do to improve the sale of your Shopify store:-
Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.
Product Badges like this:-
Hello @Babin101, I hope you are doing great! here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- There's a lot of white space in the header.
- Add trending, new, recently viewed section on the home page.
- Add social media links in the footer. Don't keep the latest news empty in the footer.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. Send price drop alerts and back in stock notifications to bring back customers to your store.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Enable automatic workflows to reach customers when they take specific action in your store.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply.
Hope this helps!
To improve sales, you need to make some strategy, do structuring and them implementation is needed: