Need some helpful feedback on my store

Fractured
2 0 1

I've been working on my store for quite some time now and i haven't really made any sales and i dont know why. if anyone can help me out somehow i would appreciate it. here is my store. https://www.sykies.store/

Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 66 107

Hi, @Fractured!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. What a wonderful site you've built. I really enjoyed navigating through and checking out your products. I really liked that the pop you're using didn't become persistent, but instead sits in a tab on the left-hand side. It's a really well-curated site and you should be super proud of yourself.

When we talk about how we can get sales, there's a lot more to it than a great website. You need to think about the overall design, your marketing and who your customers are. I'll go through those things with you now.

First up, I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with free webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. One course I think would be beneficial is How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience). This course is full of great lessons including:

• Ecommerce Design Principles
  • Create Your Brand Identity
  • Build Your Shopify Store

Let's move onto marketing. What kind of marketing are you currently doing for your store? Have a think about who your target audience is, and how you can best spend money on marketing to the right people. We've got some great articles on the Shopify Blog. I've got some great blog recommendations below that are worth taking a look at:

Driving Traffic but No Sales?
* We give you 13 steps to improve your conversions.
* Who is your target audience, and does your sites look and feel cater to them?
* Is your business trustworthy? (Also see the next recommendation below for more on this)

The 39-Point Store Trust Checklist
* Work through a checklist to make sure your store is trusted by potential customers.
* Look at the "nice to haves" vs "must-haves" in your store.
* Do you have essential information for your customers to view, like policies?

I'd love to hear what you decide to implement. If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Dear @Fractured 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve speed for mobile

sykspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Add social proof at home page.

Home page example:

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page can be better

Example: 

cartpageexample.png

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hi @Fractured,

From my viewpoint, your store looks well invested, I like the comfy vibe that your store gives. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Invest more in the hero banner’s design. To do this, you can:

• With a big hero banner, it will be more impressing if it’s full-width
  • Find a better font family for the text. The aim is to make it look young and comfortable, so san serif font can suit you better.
  • Use a bespoke image that fits the store’s vibe. You sell energetic clothes with flexible fabric, so vintage image can confuse customers.

PageFly_0-1619510282842.png

2, Make customers understand about your products - adding product title, price and sales price will make it more lively than just a plain image. 

If possible, you can add countdown timer for sales time to increase scarcity.

PageFly_1-1619510282616.png

3, Use a bespoke image that fits the product. In this section, it’s more understandable that you are selling a bag rather than a T-shirt.

You may want to replace the background image with an image of a model wearing T-shirt or something similar.

PageFly_2-1619510282888.png

The same is applied to these 2 images: Suit is not made from breathable nor flexible fabric, and we should focus more on the female model’s clothes rather than her face.

PageFly_3-1619510282629.png

4, Add subscribe form to the section above rather than the footer, in order to keep it connected. Having plain text makes the section seems unnecessary

PageFly_4-1619510282590.png

To improve the design of home page, you can take this template as a reference: https://pagefly.link/dwnGcmtP    

PageFly_5-1619510282638.png

Note that you can try and use this template and other 70+ templates with PageFly even on Free plan: https://pagefly.link/mewXgjgD 

You can also check on our guides from eCommerce gurus on how to increase the store's conversion rate here: https://pagefly.link/gCGFtmWB

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders