Need some honest feedback on my store...

WallStreetPrint
2 0 1

I recently switched from wix to Shopify and I’m about 50 hours in on the rebuild. I can tell it’s not where it needs to be but I’m not sure what path to take next. I’ve got a pretty hefty google shopping and Facebook ads campaign going and both are getting minimal results.

for this week, I’ve had 447 visitors with 7 sales. Feels like at least 1 of them was directly from google shopping where they didn’t even look at the site as I had a discount code across the announcements bar and they didn’t use it.

the site is WallStreetPrints.com. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I’ve had a record week in sales but mostly it’s come from Etsy. If I can get my conversions a little higher, I’d like to turn that around and be higher from Shopify than Etsy. Any help to get there would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @WallStreetPrint

Have seen your site it looks great. However, I have some comments for you:

- Your site loading time is quite slow. This can make your customers click on exit. 

- Your logo is quite small too. You need to make it more outstanding. 

- If using discount codes are not sufficient, you can use other promotion events to see how it works. 

Besides the site, I think you need to care about your data. How do your customers behave when they visite your site. 

More data, you'll have more information to know why your conversion rates are low. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @WallStreetPrint, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the homepage. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @WallStreetPrint,

Sorry to hear that you aren't getting the sales to match the traffic. Your website looks amazing, you've done a great job! It's discouraging not to see the fruit of your labor, I hope that turns around soon for you.

If Google shopping and Facebook ads aren't giving you results, I'd move along. The thing will ads is that often times your ad budget gets eaten up by people who click because they are curious, not because they have the intention to buy. You don't want your ad cash being used up by the wrong kind of traffic. I'd recommend a different route with your ads, consider partnering up for a brand deal with someone who has your target audience following them. For example, your entrepreneur collection - someone like Pat Flynn would be a great example of who to connect with. Pat does livestreams every week from his office with artwork in the background, it'd be great to have a piece from your collection there with a link back to your site. I'd check out Pat's IG Reels while you visit his page and get inspired as well for your own content.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Dbean199
4 0 0

I'm going to be totally honest here about these push notifications. I HATE THEM! I actually will leave a web site that throws those at me and I haven't even gotten a chance to look at what the site is offering. I also get pissy when using right click to load an item without having to leave the page I am on with those push notifications.  It's irritating and they usually muck up on a cell phone to the point you can't even view the page or have the ability to close them. forcing someone to leave a page instead of being able to right click I will leave the site period. Who wants to hit the back button all the time. So all I can say is if your going to use them, be mindful and don't use every armor there is. Choose wisely and how you use them.  What has been lost in the quest for buy buy buy mentality is the customers ease of use in the web site.

0 Likes