Need some opinions on my store luxtings.com

Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok so I started my store about a month ago and recently started running ads on google, snapchat and some facebook. I've had a ton of click throughs and people visiting/navigating around my site but only 1 purchase so far. I'm wondering if there is something I am missing that should be added to my store to create trust between my brand and my customers.

Luxtings.com

Thanks, anything helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1760 110 317

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok,

appreciate the reply!

Would you recommend Gempages to optimize my product pages as I feel like that is a big issue.

I have tried speeding up my site with jpgs and image optimization etc but everytime I change something it seems to slow it down...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98
Hi Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change. After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question. Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews. Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way. If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Also, logo is not professinal enough just simple text.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 40 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://luxtings.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you!

Great advice and info, I am currently adding some of the suggestions (More reviews especially) and working on adding an FAQ now!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

This is great info, thank you! 

Working on some potential logo ideas.

Where do you recommend adding the best selling products?

Making the sale page as we speak!

I am having some add to carts, but not as many as I would like that's for sure!

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @luxtings 

Thanks for your interest in my feedback and good luck

0 Likes