Need some professional feedback on my store about to launch!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks for stopping by, just as the title says I would like some professional feedback on a store about to launch. This is my first ever Shopify store, so would like as much feedback as possible before launch to make sure most of the bugs are worked out, and that I haven't missed anything.

https://malwearco.com/

password: Malwear1

Any help and or direction is greatly appreciated!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Two points of feedback I would give are as follows...
1. I think you should remove the "Powered by Shopify" in the footer, as I think it makes stores look less professional and 
2. I think you need a border around your input fields eg. on the Contact Us page and Product pages you cannot distinctly see where the input fields are because they have no border.

Anyway, these are just some basic thoughts. Overall, I think it's clean and simple which is great. 

Was my answer helpful? Be sure to give it a "Like" and mark it as the solution - this way others can find it easily.
- Need help with a Shopify build or custom solution? Feel free to get in touch via hello@stonedigital.com.au !
- Did my reply help solve your problem? The above email is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,
I took a look at your website. Here are some feedbacks for you to improve your website :)

1. Homepage

- I see that you are only focusing on showing your collections. You should more engage with your visitors before converting them into your customers. Hence, you should add a slider under the page header to show who you are and what makes your online store different from other merchants.

- Reduce the image size to make your page better organized and more professional.nn.png

2. Improve your social presence

- You can add your Facebook, Instagram page into your page footer to stay connected with your customers. mm.png

3. About us page

- Add more video/images to tell your business stories and reasons why site visitors should buy your products. 

vv.png

I hope these above feedbacks will help you well prepare for launching your online store successfully <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thanks for the feedback. Main reason for suggested changes are just lack of knowing how to change them. I do not know code for the most part and if the change is not available in the theme, it is the way it is currently.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi MalwearCo,
You can use the Page Builder app from the Shopify App store to build your beautiful and professional pages as you want.
I hope you can improve your online store and get more sales <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Malwearco,

The social media link icons are too large in size. Minimize them and place them in the footer itself. Some other keen observations regarding your store are as follows:

1. Increase the length and width of the central banner to avoid excessive empty space and make the site look a little more professional.
  2. Include some more social links like Twitter and Pinterest apart from Facebook and Instagram. 
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Discounts need to be offered on individual products to improve customer engagement.
  5. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Testimonials need to be added to strengthen customer trust and belief.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store performs at its best after launching.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes