Thanks for stopping by, just as the title says I would like some professional feedback on a store about to launch. This is my first ever Shopify store, so would like as much feedback as possible before launch to make sure most of the bugs are worked out, and that I haven't missed anything.
Any help and or direction is greatly appreciated!!
Two points of feedback I would give are as follows...
1. I think you should remove the "Powered by Shopify" in the footer, as I think it makes stores look less professional and
2. I think you need a border around your input fields eg. on the Contact Us page and Product pages you cannot distinctly see where the input fields are because they have no border.
Anyway, these are just some basic thoughts. Overall, I think it's clean and simple which is great.
I took a look at your website. Here are some feedbacks for you to improve your website :)
- I see that you are only focusing on showing your collections. You should more engage with your visitors before converting them into your customers. Hence, you should add a slider under the page header to show who you are and what makes your online store different from other merchants.
- Reduce the image size to make your page better organized and more professional.
2. Improve your social presence
- You can add your Facebook, Instagram page into your page footer to stay connected with your customers.
3. About us page
- Add more video/images to tell your business stories and reasons why site visitors should buy your products.
I hope these above feedbacks will help you well prepare for launching your online store successfully <3
You can use the Page Builder app from the Shopify App store to build your beautiful and professional pages as you want.
I hope you can improve your online store and get more sales <3
The social media link icons are too large in size. Minimize them and place them in the footer itself. Some other keen observations regarding your store are as follows:
Hope your store performs at its best after launching.