Need some store feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I have a fashion accessory store that gets traffic when I run ads and even a tiny bit when I'm not. But actual sales/conversion rate is very low. Would appreciate any advice on how to improve this, thanks

https://bandicobaxter.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

@mark2time your site is fine. What kind of ads do you run?

try to integrate live chat to your site.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

mostly facebook, some Pinterest. I tried google a while ago but didnt get anything. Ive had chat too but felt it was slowing the site down. maybe ill try that, thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
298 33 100

Hi @mark2time

Have seen your store and maybe have some suggestions for you:

- Maybe you can try to add Quickview buttons on those products on the homepage to allow your customers to see more product details.

ConveyLego0612_0-1601431480797.png

- Maybe you need to add the Buy now button below the Add to cart button. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601431625183.png

And the Low stock part is quite fake, right? Because I try to choose almost all the sizes and everything can still be added. 

- This is a bad-quality photo, you need to change that. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601431782707.png

- Don't waste the space like this, it would be great if you can optimize this section. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1601431856927.png

- I see your Instagram and I see it has some unrelated photos, maybe you need to change that. And your store is a fashion and accessories business, so I think an Instagram gallery is a good way to show more products. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601431914199.png

You can see the example like this photo. Check this out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

ConveyLego0612_5-1601432073695.png

- I don't see any discount events at your store. Maybe you need to add one to see how it increase your sales. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
558 11 154

Hi @mark2time !

Welcome to Shopify!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 86 139

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to the Shopify platform! I can see that you've already received some great feedback and there are a couple of areas I feel could improve the store and its user experience: 

• Have you considered some in house photography with the products? It could really add to the already great job you've done. 
  • Your About Us is very detailed, but it is a little on the long side. I'd recommend compacting that into as small a paragraph of text as you can! Great idea adding some images in there, however! It also looks like it needs to centered. 
  • In the FAQ I'd look to bold the question just to help it stand above the answer text. 
  • I would suggest that there are almost too many reviews on the product page and its detracting from the experience. It would be great if you could limit the number, and then the customer can click to view more.
  • Perhaps consider reorganizing your navigation so that Track Order is near the end, and the first options are Home followed by your collections? We have some nice tips on optimum navigation here

Would you be able to elaborate a little more on the types of ads you are running, and there might be some feedback the Community could provide on your marketing approach? Have you tried influencer marketing? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

havent tried influencer marketing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 86 139

It could be worth your while to test your product with a ready-built audience that is definitely interested in your particular niche. Influencer marketing is a means of doing this effectively. Where targeted ads rely on behavior to target your audience, influencers and bloggers often have a ready built, verifiable audience you can test your product with! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes