Need store feedback and have shipping question

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi. Would appreciate feedback of AutumNest.com (iciw.myshopify.com). Also, we offer FREE regular rates shipping to US, but the setup for expedited US and international shipping rates seem OVERWHELMING for us. Help! What are some good rates to use? How do we set those up? Or are the rates already set up for us by default.

Spoiler

THANKS SO MUCH for any and all help

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
136 9 50

Hi @AutumNest,

Have seen your store and here is my view:

- I know it's your selling point but I see it has too many photos. You can try to use third-party apps to create variants having images on it. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599098393327.png

- Too many catalogs. Your customers won't know what you're selling

ConveyLego0612_2-1599098575287.png

- You can try to add more sections below there like a gallery. If you want to create one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

ConveyLego0612_3-1599098790620.png

- This discount box is great, but I don't see the price change when the quantity is 2. Your customers want to see that. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1599099108940.png

I think your problem is that you're selling too many types of products. So you need to choose fewer customers if you want to increase your brand identity. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @AutumNest Here's what I'd like to suggest for your online store - 

1. You need to work on your header menu. Usually, the header menu is occupied with the product menu and about us. Privacy, Shipping, and product policy should be there in the footer menu.

2. You can add effects in your store - like if I move my cursor to the images, they can burst open, or smoothly zoom in to enhance user experience. 

3. Why don't you have a dynamic cart instead of a static cart button? 

Rest, your store looks just fine .. just a little bit of touch-ups and it'll be done! Moving ahead, I'd like to ask you - what's your selling and promotion strategy? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for input.

"2. You can add effects in your store - like if I move my cursor to the images, they can burst open, or smoothly zoom in to enhance user experience."

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see where you explain HOW to "add effects". Looking forward to your step by step instructions??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you for replying.

"too many photos. You can try to use third-party apps to create variants having images on it."

App such as ??? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
136 9 50

Hi @AutumNest

I believe the good app to solve your problem is Variant Options Swatch King by StarApps Studio. This app helps you create variants including product photos on those variants. 

Try to check it out!

Thank you, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Seems like a really good app. However, is there a FREE app you recommend just as much? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Genuinely curious, how does a General Store have "too many" products if the point of a general store is to have something for everyone??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
136 9 50

Maybe you can try to check out this app. I see this have a free plan. 

Varian Option Infinite Option

However, I recommend you can try this app and consider using a better app. I think a paid plan or a paid app is a suitable option. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

THANK YOU. We will check them both out

1 Like