Hi @dealsoup !
Welcome to Shopify community!
I looked through your website and I think you can consider of adding more colors, using more relevant pictures and decorations that resonate to the product you sell. For instance the gift box picture you have on your home page, I think you should change to a picture related to pets or your product, this way you would have a more unified theme and gives your website visitors a clearer vision of you sell. Furthermore, you should make your "About Us" page content more attractive and engaging, instead of just mentioned where you are from or how long you have operated your business you should tell us the story of how you started you business, vision, mission, etc. This could help you build up a better retention point amongst your website visitors and build up a connection.
Furthermore to drive traffic to your site you can try out writing blog contents on your page to improve SEO and drive organic traffic, use Facebook ads to target specific audience and etc. Once you drive an amount of traffic, retargeting will be the next step! Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
Hope this helps!
Hello @dealsoup your store needs more products
also, you need to fix your favicon;
remove your brand(HATELI) or make it unique or something similar, I guess you got my point.
with FB ads try to your audience and targeting.
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. However, I think the main issue is building trust with your visitors.
Currently, the site looks like a dropshipping store. People tend to steer away from these. The easiest way to change that is to take your own custom product images. Make sure that they all have the same layout and match your branding. As well, write product titles that are short and created by you. (ex. "Fashion Adjustable Pet Bows Puppy Kitten Dogs Cat Tie-Collar Necktie Bowknot Clothes For Pets Dog Cat New Strap Styling New 2019" is way too long and clearly a dropshipping product title). Make sure to write engaging descriptions that match your branding and help encourage the customer to add it to their cart.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @dealsoup !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I recommend changing the hero banner image - to the one that will resonate well with your brand. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Welcome to the shopify family just look to your store. The design and layout of your ecommerce site can have a major impact on sales. Usability is extremely important. If customers can’t easily find the products they’re looking for, there’s little chance they’ll dig through your site for hours when they can find them somewhere else with an easy Google search.I hope my one suggestion will help you to grow further more.
Descrii, Description Generator application you can use this application to customise your description according to the product quality and brand I hope you will try it for the one time and love it to use it many times I am giving you the link of that application-