Need website advice

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi, I posted here already about my store International Coffee Barn but now I'm looking just at the website itself and gradually fixing what needs to be. I was wondering if people could check out the website from the front page to check out and see if you could tell me what needs fixed? I soon plan on hiring someone to overhaul the website and trying to figure out if anything I may not be aware before proceeding with it. Thanks again!

https://www.internationalcoffeebarn.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 0 2

Hey AUSTINICB! Kiersten from Shogun Landing Page Builder here. Honestly, I think your store looks like it has a lot of potential.

The first thing is making sure your images are crystal clear, high-quality, and not distorted at all. It's crucial that the hero image is perfect since it's the very first impression a customer has of your store. 

I would also recommend organizing the homepage a bit more so it's more cohesive as the user scrolls down and the categories don't feel quite as random. Offering a linear, cohesive path can do amazing things for a store.

If you want to play around with making changes (adding buttons, etc) without needing to know how to code, you can import your existing Shopify pages into Shogun or build completely custom Shopify pages using Shogun's Drag and Drop Page Builder.

Give Shogun a free trial for 10 days and keep all your hard work: https://apps.shopify.com/shogun

Also, let us know if you need anything by emailing us directly at support@getshogun.com

Cheers!
Kiersten

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
242 1 22

Hey, I browsed your shop and here is what I think.

The first thing that happened on your site was a popup asking for my email. I don't even know yet if I like what you sell. There is no way people will give you email this soon. You need to push it further. 

Why do you have the same favicon as Shopify? You should get your own favicon. Your logo could serve well as that.

The colors of your logo are kind of hard to read on the background.

When I choose one of your categories the Shop our coffee button goes white. But the but the background for the menu is white too. So the button is effectively invisible. You should change the background color or don't make the button white. 

I am not a huge coffee enthusiast but I don't really know what the capsules are for. Would your visitors understand the product? If you are not sure maybe write a little more in the description about how you can make coffee out of it. 

The blog page has a somehow strange headline. It has a different font than the rest of your headlines. And it is almost touching the white background of the menu.

It seems you don't have any of the social media you have links for. You should create them.

I also can't find information about shipping. Like how much will it cost, how long will it take, where do you ship. People look for this kind of information before they make a purchase. 

You should also approach people that come to your store but do not make a purchase. That happens in most cases because people usually need more time to decide than one visit. The best way of approaching them is retargeting ads. They will help you remind them of your store and bring them back. You can check out ROI Hunter Easy for that. 

If you'll need further feedback after you make some changes you can check out this FB group.

Hope it helps.

Ondra

0 Likes