Need your feedback on my Website

Solved
Parisa_Padidar
Tourist
4 0 0

Dear Shopify community, 

I am looking for your feedback about my website in terms of speed, images, navigation and other things that I can improve. I really appreciate your feedback.

https://standoutboutique.com

Thank you,

Parisa

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Parisa_Padidar 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and first I want to give my best compliments to you for you because your store looks really good. I did have a great time surfing the store and enjoying the visual. However, there are still some comments I want to give to better your store, here they are:

1. Have sticky header

- This helps customers can access the menu anytime they want when scrolling up or down

2. Hero section

- You should include CTA button on all slides

3. Product List

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 8.34.13 AM.png

- Include CTA button (SHOP NOW, BUY NOW, etc.), star rating, variant (color swatches)

- Your secondary hover image should follow the same style for consistent feeling. For example, product Barb has secondary hover image differ from that of Judith. I have surfing throught your site and some secondary hover images don't show the products clearly. I think you should change this. For example:

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 8.40.19 AM.png

4. Homepage:

- You can consider to enrich the content of your homepage by adding more sections for example: Social Proof, Testimonial, Photoshoot.

---

By the way i have this great information for for you

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3468 196 621

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Parisa_PadidarThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns.

AiTrillion_0-1621237009481.png

- Product page. Add multiple images of the product. Let customers have a better look at your store. Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1621237518561.png

Add these tools to your store to maximize customer engagement. It will also help you to drive conversion rate & retention rate:

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3468 196 621

@Parisa_Padidar,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes