Need your feedback on my new store

Highlighted
2 0 0
I would like to get your feedback on my new store. This is the link:
https://greenlife-enterprise.com/

Any constructive feedback is really appreciated.
Thank you, Al
GreenLime Team
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 40 45

Hi @GreenLime,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I took a look at your website and overall I think it looks great. I noticed that you have a lot of components added to your store and have organized your store very well.

I'd suggest niching down your product options. Currently, your store is a jack of all trades store rather than appearing as an expert in one category. Although I understand the temptation to import products from multiple categories, we find that the most successful stores are able to target one niche and market their products to one specific customer base.

One exercise you can do to define which products you'd like to sell is actually to first define the audience you'd like to sell to. For this exercise, you can write down the characteristics of your ideal customer. You can get as specific as you'd like here. For example, is your customer a night owl or a morning person? What do they like to do in their free time? What are they passionate about? Once you've created this ideal customer, you can then write your copy as though you're speaking directly to them. This will help define your brand's voice and connect to your customers on a personal level. If you're interested in learning more about this, take a listen to this podcast which discusses narrowing down your focus.

Another thing you can focus on once you've niched down your products is to order samples of these products. This will allow you to speak about the product's quality first hand when customers reach out to you. It also gives you the opportunity to take your own product photos. Photography is often the first thing that customers notice when they visit your site. Having a cohesive brand aesthetic across all your products increases the professionalism of your website and builds trust with your customers. Product photography doesn't have to be expensive, in fact, we have a great free course that will teach you how to DIY your own photos.

On the note of building trust with your customers, I'd suggest adding a product review app so that your customers can read about other's experiences. Product reviews can often be the deciding factor for customers when they're looking to purchase a product.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Dani;
I applied most of your recommendations.
A review app was added.
I only have watches, bags & accessories, now.
I sourced out some of the new products from a different source.
I still have website traffic and conversion issues.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated
Cheers, Al
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 89 306

Hey Greenlife-enterprise,

Only one newsletter should be used in the footer for any updates on discounts, promotions, etc. More than one newsletter looks quite awkward to appear on the homepage. Hence, the newsletter in the middle of the homepage needs to be removed. Other essential points to be taken care of are:

1. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  2. Social links like Facebook and Instagram need to be added to expand customer connectivity.
  3. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted items.
  4. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Currency converter needs to be located on the homepage clearly for ease of access.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improves and yields a lot more sales in the near future.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi GreenLine, 
I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better :)

1. Homepage:

- Reduce the height of the page header.

- Use a slider below the page header to show what makes your online store different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. You need to engage with your website visitors before making them to your customers.qq.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your product. 

2. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.qa.png

3. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:Image from iOS (1).png

I hope this above feedbacks can help you improve your website and get more sales!

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
945 46 136

Hey @GreenLime 

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @GreenLime 

I like your website, there are some really unique items especially the handbags that I enjoyed. One thing I can recommend is using Klarna for your customers to spread payments out over a period of time. One suggestion is to add a buy now, pay later option for customers to increase conversions, add more items to their cart and help to increase average order values. I work for Klarna and it's helping to increase conversions by 44% and increase average order values by 67%.  They pay 25% at the time of purchase and spread out the remaining payments with no interest or credit card required.  Here is some more information about how it works and how to get started as it integrates easily with shopify. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Thanks!
Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 40 45

Hi @GreenLime,

Dani again here.

I'm loving all the tips and advice from the members of our Community!

Although store design is so important once customers reach your site, you'll still need to get them there first though. The most important factor is in making sales is getting people to click on your website through targeted marketing. How are you currently marketing your store? Have you had a chance to look at the free marketing courses available on Shopify Academy?

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes