Need your opinion on my store...thank you!!

Solved
Tmacman
1 0 0

Hello

We are a diagnostic imaging parts and service company that focuses on General Electric (GE Healthcare) systems for CT and PET imaging solutions. The bottom line is we sell used imaging parts for CAT scan and PET scan systems from GE. We also provide service to hospitals and doctors' offices which own these systems. I would like your RAW and real feedback on our store as constructive feedback in order for us to continue to improve so don't hold back. 

Here is our site https://www.sigmedimaging.com 

Thanks, 

Tim 

0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> I observed some of items there is no reviews, You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can regularly Update your blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Have you create your website social media pages? I am unable to find. And if you have you can show them under footer section. I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
  -> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
  -> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
  -> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
  -> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
  -> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
  -> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
  -> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
   -> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

I Hope these will helpful for you!!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2603 170 437

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Tmacman 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

sigmspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add video of your product
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

All the best!
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients & 9.9*/10 Rating
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @TmacmanThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some inputs from my side:

- You need to work on the homepage. Make it more organized and professional. 

- Improve this section of the homepage. Display products in a slider manner. Create a separate section of CT & PET and add product in each section in a slider manner. 

Screenshot - 2021-05-07T143106.905.png

- Add review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above eCommerce customer engagement features/ marketing automation tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes