Hey, Shopify community
You guys are so helpful and the best. I used a lot of the criticism you guys gave and I revamped my website. The website link is Https://Whitehatwear.com
And I would like any more critique or comments on it.
Thank you for your time.
Hi @VinceZ, I'm Richard, Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist from PageFly. I just had a look at your home page and have some feedback that might be helpful for you:
1. Invest in Bespoke Imagery for your banner. You have really nice products! However, the banner on your homepage doesn't seem to do your products justice. It is not the best resolution and misses the opportunity to showcase your pretty products by being hidden behind the text and button. You can refer to these examples to better optimize your banner image:
2. Improve your page loading speed. I noticed that your page takes quite a while to load; this might harm the customer experience and drive customers away. You can use the Google PageSpeed Insights tool to analyze the causes for slow loading speed and optimize accordingly. Here's your site's current PageSpeed score:
3. Make sure Navigation tabs and Search bar are loaded before anything else. Right now the first thing that loads when I enter your store is shown in the picture below:
Instead, this section should be the first thing to load since it gives customers an outline and organization of your store.
Popular brands like Adidas has the header loaded first:
Those are 3 things I think would be the most important to improve your site now. You can learn more by referring to this detailed guide to Personalize Your Homepage with examples and case studies! If you find my feedback helpful, please give it a like or accept it as a solution.
Best of luck!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Hi @VinceZ !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
2. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
The design is very professional and well done. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Adding social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers. Add the correct social media account links in the footer.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
8. The section for email Newsletter is added twice on the Home page. Keep the one in the footer only.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
I suggest you install flare by Mansion Ecommerce which is a service intended for site owners, store owners, pro bloggers that don’t have the time or expertise to deal with GSC, Bing Webmaster Tool & myriad other tools on a daily basis. Bots like flare take care of the submissions for them verifiably. Many store owners, bloggers are therefore generating revenue from their pages quicker by getting their specified pages indexed pro-actively & verifiably.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey @VinceZ !
Your store looks amazing!
Knowing that you sell fashion products I think that you should consider adding blog contents to engage with your customer more. The content of your blog page could include the products you are selling and correlating it to the current fashion trends as well as fashion tips. It could also develop their habits to come to your page more often just to be up dated with the latest fashion news, every chance they get to visit the page is a chance of conversion sale of purchase. Furthermore, this would also help in driving organic traffic to your store with the SEO engine, also establish your brand as an expert in the industry.
Aside from the partnership program you offer, you should also consider retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaign helps you re-engage with your audience and potential customers who previously interacted or showed interest in your products. By using a variety of creative ads to target these potential audiences and reach to conversion of purchase. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.
Good luck with your store!
Hi @VinceZ welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. You can categorize the homepage with specialized categories and move the rest to another page and add up the rest to another page.
2. Engage the audience by writing a blog with good titles and post them on different social media platforms.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!