Needing design feedback for my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

I started my store about 30 days ago. Shopify says I'm doing ok and in top 16% in traffic compared to stores that started on the same week.  I've had some organic sales, but only one conversion sale and one abandoned cart from numerous ad campaigns.  Kit is great, but I can't get him to run a repeat of the campaign that was successful in getting me the sale and one abandoned cart.  

I'm also struggling with the format of the store. I'm using the Debut theme, but not too fond of it myself... I'm wondering if there is a theme that you would recommend and think might would work better in getting me some conversions.   I cater to a niche, so I know it's tough.. but any suggestion you can make to make my store more appealing would be appreciated.  The URL is ArtsyChristianProducts.com 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

To me your store looks fine.  I find if people get to my store like the product and they are at the right price they will buy them.  

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 52

I've never really liked the strategy of making images 'dark' in order for text to stand out. And when you hover, it goes even darker. They look murky and dull. You want the products to be more vibrant. I would find a better way to present the images and text.

The products are okayish but you need more selection. What typically happens is someone looks at your items and might be interested but they can't see something that they really like, so they keep browsing, but then they get to the end of your offerings and still aren't satisfied so they leave. With more products you can continue providing ideas as they keep browsing and are less likely to lose people.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Paul.. that's helpful.  

0 Likes